Commercial and legal paperwork is one of the mainstays of Mališ Nevrkla Legal's activity.
In providing legal advice, we focus on ensuring the comprehensive nature of our services as well as close cooperation with clients, which enables us to take account of the customer's specific needs while finding legal solutions. On the other hand, we also provide ad hoc legal consultations.
Legal services in the area of business law include:
- contractual paperwork (drawing up, analyzing and reviewing business contracts);
- establishing and restructuring commercial companies while also arranging the usual paperwork for them;
- continuous corporate counseling on legal issues arising in the course of a commercial company's daily business;
- legal advice on mergers and acquisitions;
- insolvency law (legal representation of creditors and debtors);
- securities law (bills of exchange, shares and other investment instruments, compulsory takeover bids and public promissory notes for the purchase of shares);
- issues concerning unfair trade practices (false advertising, creating the risk of mistaken identity, taking unfair advantage of someone's good reputation, etc.);
- advertising law (especially legal reviews of promotional materials to ensure compliance with advertising regulations);
- court representation for clients in lawsuits between business entities, including disputes concerning protection of trade names and reputation.