Mališ Nevrkla Legal is seeking students of Czech law schools for the position of Paralegal.
- Are you not content with theory oriented education only and would like to be in a real contact with the practice?
- Would you like to work with Attorneys having ample experience from international or large Czech law firms?
- Are you looking for a well paid job for two or three days a week?
- Do you prefer a long-term cooperation with possible employment after your state exam?
- Would you prefer a smaller law firm, but one working on a high professional level and being recommended by The Legal 500?
- Would you like to extend your legal skills already during your studies?
- Would you like to deepen your language knowledge as well and work in English?
- Are you ready to work to improve yourself and would appreciate an intensive feedback?
- Are you looking for a friendly working environment?
- Would you welcome days off during the exam period?
If your answers are YES, you may well be the right person for us, and we too may have something to offer you. We will therefore be pleased if you send us your structured CV in both Czech and English, a cover letter in English and a transcript of your study records to ~.Ak-Z2e0lEC378gc8m%C_d27.tk2W9m.