Our law firm is seeking graduates of Czech law schools for the position of Junior Associate.
- Would you like to get universal legal training throughout the whole body of private law?
- Would you like to work with Attorneys having ample experience from international or large Czech law firms?
- Would you like those Attorneys to truly attend to you and continually share their experience with you?
- Are you worried that in a large law firm you will be just a small part in a big structure?
- Would you prefer a smaller law firm, but one working on a high professional level and being recommended by The Legal 500?
- Do you have a good command of English, but would like to improve it by working for English-speaking clients?
- Do you have a good command of Czech, but would like to increase the persuasive power of your texts?
- Do you prefer fixed working hours to working nights and weekends?
- Would you like to work to improve yourself plus also get paid well?
- Are you looking for a friendly working environment?
If your answers are YES, you may well be the right person for us, and we too may have something to offer you. We will therefore be pleased if you send us your structured CV in both Czech and English, a cover letter in English and a transcript of your study records to ~.Ak-Z2e0lEC378gc8m%C_d27.tk2W9m.