One of the many issues you have to deal with while preparing a construction development is securing access of t...
At the 4th Congress of Aesthetic and Laser Medicine, Daniel Mališ delivered a presentation on Liability for Per...
Every firm is only as good as its employees... Our team consists of high-quality, qualified lawyers with extensive knowledge and experience gleaned inter alia from international law firms and studies abroad.
Among other things, a good attorney:
- devotes himself systematically to constantly improving his professional qualifications;
- thoroughly analyses each issue in their wider context when handling legal cases and also considers them in terms of all legal aspects that come under consideration;
- does not promise guaranteed results but does his utmost to ensure that the final outcome is as favorable as possible for the client;
- puts the client's legitimate interests ahead of his own;
- keeps the client properly informed about how his case is proceeding;
- does not indicate to a client that other clients are more important or financially more appealing than he is;
- does not necessarily have a high media profile;
- if he says that he is also able to provide legal services in a foreign language, then he has a professional command of this language;
- establishes cooperation with the client on the basis of complete mutual trust and no conflict of interest.