Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual property law (sometimes also referred to as the law on intangible assets) is one of the most interesting but intricate areas of law. While most law firms don't pay too much attention to this subject, it is one of our most popular specializations. In particular, the range of services provided in this area includes:
- information technology law (software law and computer law, legal issues concerning the Internet, disputes about domain names, etc.);
- copyright law and rights relating to copyright (the rights of performance artists, producers of sound recordings and audiovisual recordings, radio and television broadcasters, and publishers);
- legal advice on the fight against software crime and other breaches of intellectual property rights (including representation of aggrieved parties in criminal proceedings);
- trademark paperwork and paperwork concerning other commercial rights;
- personal data protection law.