Our law firm is seeking graduates of Czech law schools for the position of Junior Associate.
- Would you like to get universal legal training throughout the whole body of private law?
- Would you like to work with Attorneys having ample experience from international or large Czech law firms?
- Would you like those Attorneys to truly attend to you and continually share their experience with you?
- Are you worried that in a large law firm you will be just a small part in a big structure?
- Would you prefer a smaller law firm, but one working on a high professional level and being recommended by The Legal 500?
- Do you have a good command of English, but would like to improve it by working for English-speaking clients?
- Do you have a good command of Czech, but would like to increase the persuasive power of your texts?
- Do you prefer fixed working hours to working nights and weekends?
- Would you like to work to improve yourself plus also get paid well?
- Are you looking for a friendly working environment?